Ayurveda offers some of the best rheumatoid arthritis
herbal treatments, which will be discussed in this article.
Rheumatoid Arthritis is a disorder of the joints. It refers to an inflammation in one or more joints, affecting their lining. Rheumatoid Arthritis is a condition where
the immune system of the body attacks it’s own tissues which may, eventually, lead to bone erosion and a deformity of the joint.
Symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- Joint stiffness
- Joint pain
- Joint tenderness
- Loss of joint range of motion
- Joint warmth
- Joint swelling
- Joint redness
- Joint deformity
- Loss of joint function
- Shortness of breath
This inflammatory arthritis could be due to smoking or obesity. It could also be hereditary. If left untreated, it could lead to future complications like
- Abnormal body composition
- Dry eyes and mouth
- Rheumatoid nodules
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Lung disease
- Internal infections
- Cinnamon- The cinnamon bark has anti-inflammatory properties. It helps with aches and pains.
- Willow bark- It has anti-inflammatory properties and is knows to cure pains.
- Black Pepper- Capsaicin, found in black pepper relieves of pain and swelling.
- Green Tea- The key ingredient in green tea, polyphenol, contains antioxidants that help protect joints.
- Garlic- It is anti-inflammatory, bringing relief in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Ginger- Ginger is a natural winder drug. It is known to bring relief in a lot of ailments, including rheumatoid arthritis.
- A combination of Lab Grade Turmeric and Lab Grade BoswelliaSerrata- Pure turmeric in its purest pill or oil form helps bring relief. Combining this withBoswelliaSerrata is the best rheumatoid arthritis herbal treatment.
- Fish oil supplements
- Plant oils like evening primrose oil
One of the best rheumatoid arthritis herbal treatment is Orthoxil. It is available in pill and oil form. It is herbal supplement which stimulate growth of bone
tissues. It improves immunity, hence reducing the effects of rheumatism. It helps in stabilizing the joints and increases the strength of muscles and ligaments around
them. The oil brings relief from the pain and helps in proper blood circulation. It provides warmth to the joint and reduces inflammation and redness. It promotes